At Pittsburgh 100, we keep things short and sweet. Here’s what I loved about my recent Blue Apron experience in 100 words.
10. No grocery shopping.
9. Easily select meals that change weekly.
8. Options for different dietary needs.
7. Neatly packaged deliveries, including ice packs, all 100% recyclable.
6. All you need are salt, pepper, olive oil, pots and pans.
5. Perfect amount of food for one serving.
4. Easy instructions.
3. Experiment with cooking tricks and new flavors.
2. Fresh ingredients from family-run farms.
1. Reduces time and stress, offering a great meal prep for one person.
– Robin Rectenwald, WordWrite Communications