Do you know what your home is worth in today’s competitive market? This is especially true if you are thinking about selling. Here are five reasons why you should know your home’s value:
1. Setting the right price – If you overprice your home, it will discourage potential buyers.
2. Negotiation power – Confidently defend your property’s value.
3. Financial planning – Enable yourself to make informed decisions about your future.
4. Marketing strategies – Highlight its key features and price your home appropriately.
5. Assess home improvements – Prioritize renovations that will have the highest ROI.
Find a REALTOR® or contact yours to learn more about your home’s value.
– Staff Report, The Oklahoma 100