The Trump administration wants the Social Security Administration to review social media accounts as part of its process to approve or deny someone for Social Security disability (SSD) benefits.
Filing for SSD is already a complex and time-consuming process. Robert Peirce & Associates believe using social media as evidence is an unjust and flawed process because:
• A photograph’s date cannot be confirmed.
• Photos are easily doctored.
• Photos don’t accurately portray emotions.
• Not all disabilities are visual.
• People shouldn’t be penalized for living their lives.
We have helped people apply for SSD benefits for nearly 40 years. Contact us with questions.
– Robert Peirce, Robert Peirce & Associates, P.C.