This time of year, the region’s weather is chilly and snowy, which means it’s time for Pittsburghers to find some indoor fun.
• There are some great options at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
• Do you enjoy traveling? The Pittsburgh Travel Showcase is in town January 26, so you’ll be able to plan your next vacation.
• On January 27-28, Women Wine ‘n Spirits Fest aPalooza offers plenty of ‘beverages’ to taste, and even free admission.
• For the kiddos, Dinosaur Time Trek will transport tykes to Jurassic times, along with interactive exhibits and educational fun on February 2.
– Noah Fleming, WordWrite Communications