According to a recent survey, 63 percent of patients say waiting for their appointment is the most stressful part about a doctor’s visit. If you’re feeling nervous, bring these things along to ensure a smooth experience.
• Your medical history card.
• Changes to your medical record.
• A list of your medications and symptoms.
• Questions for your doctor.
If you don’t ask questions, your doctor may believe you know the answer or don’t want more information. At PA Health & Wellness, whether you’re curious about symptoms you might be feeling or asking about treatment options, we encourage you to ask the important questions.
– Justin Davis, PA Health & Wellness