I’ve shared my love for kayaking, but stand up paddleboarding, or SUP, is just as fun, and Pittsburgh has many options to rent or try an adventure.
• SUP3Rivers: Work out your core while paddling Pittsburgh’s three rivers. Rent a board or take a tour.
• SurfSUP Adventures: With several locations around the region, sign up for a lesson or try SUP Yoga or Glow SUP.
• Kayak Pittsburgh: Owned and operated by Venture Outdoors, rent SUP boards.
• L.L. Bean Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh classes include Women’s-Only SUP, SUP with Your Pup, Night Glow SUP and Sunset SUP.
See you on the water!
– Robin Rectenwald, WordWrite