Ah, the first day of school. The excitement, the anticipation and, most of all, the anxiety for first-time parents lingers in the air. Here are five tips for first-timers to combat those worries:
1. Figure out and practice your new morning routine early to set yourself up for success.
2. Ask your child how they’re feeling about going to school.
3. Hype up the idea of going to school. Tell them about the fun learning they’ll do and the new friends they’ll make.
4. Read your child back-to-school books to ease the mystery of the first day.
5. Always remember to take that first-day-of-school photo!
– Jensen Troy, WordWrite