In previous productivity articles, suggestions included prioritizing tasks, time blocking and scheduling items throughout the day. This time around, let’s focus on using technology to stay focused.
So often, we are distracted by constant notifications popping up on our screens. Turning devices on “do not disturb” works wonders. Check out a few of these tools to help fight distractions and stay focused when working:
• Strict Workflow keeps you on task.
• Timewarp alerts when procrastination is at play.
• OmniFocus helps keep track of tasks and progress.
• Any.do is a platform that is accessible on multiple devices to keep tasks organized.
– Cassidy Littlewood, Jones PR, The Oklahoma 100