Love them or hate them, New Year’s resolutions have the potential to set you up for success in the new year, as long as you can keep them. While the statistics can vary on how many people keep them, the overarching theme is simple … we don’t.
Make 2020 your most successful year yet, no matter what your resolutions might be, with a few simple tips:
• Make resolutions as specific as possible.
• Stick to realistic and achievable goals.
• Keep yourself accountable by telling friends.
• Forgive yourself if you slip. One mistake won’t make or break the year, so don’t give up.
– Taylor Thompson, The Atlanta 100