Bad pronunciation puns aside, if you haven’t been to Toronto, it should be your next stop with friends or significant other this spring.
Why? It’s an international trip Pittsburghers can make by car in just five hours (closer than NYC, actually), and Canada’s largest metropolis is simply incredible. Some activities to consider when planning your trip:
• Tour Casa Loma castle and gardens overlooking the city.
• See a Blue Jays game at Rogers Centre.
• Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame.
• Eat at the St. Lawrence Market.
• Explore the Toronto Islands for beach vibes.
You can get started on your visit here.
– Noah Fleming, WordWrite