• Seating: Space is limited, with seven seats to a jet. Guests can choose their seat; however, I find it unnecessary unless you’re against sitting backward.
• Price: At $400 round-trip for a direct flight, you can’t beat it.
• Crew: I can’t speak highly enough about the staff – you feel like you’re flying private.
• Perks: Free snacks, water and local newspapers are available as you board.
• Flight: Small plane equals rocky flights. Be prepared for bumps!
– Erin O’Connor, WordWrite Communications