Love coffee (and tea)? Fitt’s roundup of the best coffee shops in Pittsburgh will speak to your soul.
1. De Fer Coffee & Tea: A spacious Strip District gem.
3. Adda Coffee & Tea House: Hosts the best tea and cheese tastings.
4. La Prima Espresso: Add this new Downtown location to your coffee rotation.
5. Black Forge Coffee House: Rock music and coffee – perfection.
6. Constellation Coffee: A bright little Lawrenceville spot.
7. Big Dog Coffee: This South Side staple is perfect for chatting with friends.
Make a New Year’s resolution to visit them all.
– Megha Pai, WordWrite