Just in time for summer, Pittsburgh’s restaurants, stores, salons and casino are all open — but at reduced capacities. With the expectation to remain socially distant, there are still opportunities to enjoy the weather and the city while staying six feet apart.
1. Walk around Point State Park’s fountain: Wide paths and beautiful vistas.
2. Spend an afternoon at the Schenley Park Overlook: It rivals Mount Washington’s acclaimed view.
3. Bike around the city: Between the city’s lanes and region’s trails, you’re set.
4. Boat or kayak along the Three Rivers: We’ve got water, let’s use it.
5. Hike in Frick Park: Countless wooded trails await.
– Emma Trimbur, WordWrite