Whether you’re a Yinzer at heart or just discovering the neighborhood, show off your Pittsburgh pride. Shop local and get your themed goods at these locations:
• love, Pittsburgh – Love supporting Pittsburgh artists and makers? Check out locations in Mount Washington and the Cultural District.
• Steel City Clothing – From Mister Rogers to classic ‘Burgh slang, this shop covers all your custom tee needs.
• Wild Card – Stop off in Lawrenceville for Pittsburgh-themed tees, prints and a massive selection of cards.
• Basket of Pittsburgh – Who doesn’t love a good gift basket? Send your loved ones a “Pittsburgh Dad” or Heinz-themed gift.
– Megan Thorpe, WordWrite Communications