Stories are amazing tools to captivate your audience, while also teaching them something about your brand, and WordWrite wants to teach you how to best harness their power.
That’s why we’re hosting “Story Slam.” Pittsburgh’s finest storytellers will share the best story they’ve ever told at Bricolage on Nov. 7 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Come for story time, networking, and plenty of drinks and snacks.
• Rossilynne Culgan, director of The Incline.
• Dan Finegold, director of Foothold Studios.
• Mike Holden, reporter at WPXI.
• Tom Loftus, CMO of VisitPittsburgh.
• Megan Yunn, executive director of Beverly’s Birthdays.
– Corinne Hebestreit, WordWrite