Transition your team back to the office – and help them readjust to the 9-to-5 play book – with these expert tips:
1. Take small steps toward the full-time, in-person work week with a hybrid schedule.
2. Increase feel-good vibes about being back in uniform with welcoming perks.
3. Huddle up for team-building exercises, a fun way to get players back in the game of working together.
4. Make sure all is running smoothly, from heat and A/C to printers and internet connection, for seamless passes.
5. Remain flexible, even when pitfalls arise; going with the flow is always the best game plan.
Read on for more.