No one enjoys the dreaded 2 p.m. “crash” of the day. Instead of pouring yourself yet another cup of coffee, try snacking on these foods to keep you alert and at your best all day long:
- Nuts: From almonds, walnuts and pecans, these nuts help keep your focus in line.
- Carrots and hummus: Known to improve memory and your mood.
- Water: Hydration is key (especially after those three cups of coffee you’ve already consumed).
- Green tea: A healthier (yet still caffeinated) alternative to coffee.
- Berries: The darker the berry, the more productivity-boosting ingredients you consume.