No conversions? Visitors not spending time on your site? You could be due for a website refresh. If you’re already working with a vendor, always ensure someone from your team has access to the website and analytics.
Some tips to get you started:
• Define what you need/want to improve.
• Use existing data to analyze behavior. (Google Analytics)
• Update target audience to fit new services or products. (Buyer personas)
• Add eye-catching visuals. (Ex. Pexels.com)
• Make mobile experiences a priority.
Take the time to guarantee your business is providing the best user experience on your site.
– Noah Fleming, WordWrite