Pittsburgh is a unique city. Not quite Midwest, nor exactly East Coast, and all the way proud to be that way. As such, the best yinzer gifts are a little unique, too:
• For your on-street parking friend, a handy parking chair.
• Who is Batman? Some Michael Keaton as The Caped Crusader DVDs will tell you.
• An “I hate Route 28” bumper sticker (or one befitting their most-loathed traffic jam).
• Spare tires – pothole season is nigh.
• Wedding bells in the air? Maybe a recipe book for a fully stocked cookie table.
• Lifetime Steelers tickets – OK, that’s a Christmas miracle.
– Dan Stefano, WordWrite Communications