Holiday shopping can be stressful – especially for our aging loved ones who don’t ask for anything. At PA Health & Wellness, we rounded up our top 10 favorite holiday gift ideas:
• Compression socks: Improves circulation, reduces swelling.
• Weighted blanket: Scientifically proven to relieve stress and anxiety.
• Memory foam seat cushion: Reduces pressure sores.
• Dexterity kits: Helps with buttons, zippers, etc.
• Custom photo jigsaw puzzle: Unique way to give photos and exercise the brain.
• Carpools: Help out with transportation barriers by offering a lift.
• Frozen home-cooked meals.
• Recordable book from grandkids.
• Smart pill organizer with reminder alarm.
• Lap desk.
– Justin Davis, PA Health & Wellness