Coffee shops are great places to work, but not around dinner time, when you’re hungry or just need a drink. Some experts even claim drinking alcohol (in moderation) improves memory and boosts creativity.
My favorite places to work with great food and beverage options are:
• The Abbey on Butler Street: Coffee shop, bar and restaurant.
• Coughlin’s Law Kitchen and Ale House: Great views and outdoor seating.
• Mixtape: Coffee, cocktails and bar bites.
• Ace Hotel: Cozy up in the restaurant or lobby.
• Caliente Pizza & Draft House: Gourmet pizza and craft beer.
• Colony Cafe: Forget work and let the cats distract you.
– Robin Rectenwald, WordWrite