The kids are going back to school. Now. OK, so you might have a little more time to prepare things. Go through the list: The little ones have new clothes and supplies (awesome Iron Man binder), and the college-bound kid has a fancy laptop.
Are you forgetting anything?
• Health check: Immunizations up-to-date? Sports physicals complete? Allergy records updated?
• Set the calendar: Make sure your schedule accounts for the kids’ after-school activities and vacation days.
• Surge protector: A dorm room essential. Your power-hungry college freshman will thank you.
• Haircuts: You want the little scholars looking sharp.
– Dan Stefano, WordWrite Communications