The holidays go by so quickly, it’s difficult to fit everything in. Luckily, no city does December quite like Pittsburgh, and there are always plenty of activities to enjoy from Light Up Night until the new year. Here are five must-dos before the year is over:
1. Skate with friends and family at one of Pittsburgh’s many parks.
2. Check out the holiday lights at Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland in Butler.
3. Catch a holiday show in the Cultural District.
4. Swoon over the Phipps Winter Flower Show and Light Garden.
5. Visit the Peoples Gas Holiday Market in Market Square.
– Erin O’Connor, WordWrite Communications