Take a look inside of Downtown’s newest performance venue.
The Pittsburgh Playhouse of Point Park University has reopened in its new downtown location, and it’s beautiful.
The 90,411-square-foot theater complex is only open to the public during performances. We took a camera inside so everyone can get a peek. See the video for a tour of major spaces and behind-the-scenes happenings, including a realistic monkey head.
• Four floors and 91 rooms.
• Historic preservation, including facades from the Royal, Palace and Goettman buildings.
• Stunning 550-seat PNC Theater.
• High ceilings and abundant natural light.
• State-of-the-art, 2,738-square-foot soundstage.
– Morgan McCoy, WordWrite Communications