It’s a new year, so you may be looking for a new job, connection or sales prospect. Focus on LinkedIn with these tips:
• Review and optimize your profile with a professional headshot and cover photo, as well as your most up-to-date contact information.
• Don’t forget about the dreaded “summary” section.
• Ask for and reciprocate recommendations, whether it’s a colleague or company you’ve worked with previously.
• Share relevant and insightful content from your industry, employer or personal blog.
• Join groups related to your industry.
• Become a pro using the free search tools.
• Join conversations and interact with your network.
– Noah Fleming, WordWrite Communications