Cultural experiences can come with a hefty price tag. But during February Free Days, members of any of several cultural organizations can experience the other attractions for no additional cost at all.
These destinations offer a great opportunity for a date night or family outing and have plenty to offer:
• Sweetwater Center for the Arts, Feb. 15.
• Phipps Conservatory, Feb. 17.
• Westmoreland Museum of Art, Feb. 24.
• Heinz History Center, Feb. 25.
Other participating cultural organizations included Mattress Factory, the Carnegie Museums, Pittsburgh Botanic Garden, Children’s Museum, Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium and The Frick. Bring your membership card and photo ID.
– Beth Turnbull, WordWrite Communications